AEP Technical Assistance Project (TAP) Events
Webinar Participant Details
To ensure a successful webinar experience, please complete the following tasks well BEFORE
the start of the workshop:
- Task 1: Test your computer for connectivity and download the Adobe Connect plug-in (if required) by visiting: http://connect.aebg.org/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. Follow the instructions provided.
If you have any problems testing your computer, please call AEP TAP support at (888) 827-2324 well before the workshop.
Optional Task 2 – If you experience difficulty entering the Connect meeting, download the Adobe Connect 9 for Web Meetings add-ins. Select the link or copy and paste into your browser. https://www.adobe.com/support/connect/downloads-updates.html#meeting-add-ins
- Dial-In Information: You can dial into the conference on a phone using the provided toll free phone number and passcode after you register for the event.
- We recommend you login to the workshop 15 minutes before the published start time.
- You may need to enable Adobe Flash on your web browser or download the Adobe Connect Meeting Add-in if that is not an option.
- WiFi and Wireless connections are not recommended for an optimal experience.
- Have speakers and/or headphones to hear the presenter.
- A microphone is not required unless you are presenting.