The fiscal reporting section provides information on the Chancellor's Office Fiscal System, User Guide for 15/16 funds, Data and Accountability funding, and information about the NOVA Fiscal System.
CAEP Data and Reporting Tool
The CAEP Data and Reporting tool compiles a variety of data resources useful for operating California Adult Education Program consortia, including important links and resources for the technical systems.
- CAEP Hours and Expenditures Data - January 2021 - Exceptions Report for K12 Version Final
- CAEP Member and Consortium Exceptions Report Guide
- 2021 CAEP Hours and Expenditures Report Final 2021
- CAEP Program Area Reporting for 2020-21 Memo
- CAEP Program Area Reporting for 2019-20 Guidance
- 2020 CAEP Hours and Expenditures Report Final
- CAEP 2019-20 Program Changes
- 2018-19 NOVA Program Area Reporting
- Distance Learning Memo for K12/COE Adult Schools
- Budget Bill Requirement Google Group Instructions
- 2018-19 Budget Bill Reporting Requirement FINAL
- Adult Education Program - NOVA 17-18 Hours and Expenses by Program Area Webinar Q&A